Sabres Links: Baker down to 11, Luce learned from grandfather, Chychrun perfect fit for Sabres
Hockey will be going on just a little bit longer thanks to Martin Jones.
- Kris Baker has gotten down to No. 11 in his top 30 prospects [Sabres.com]
- Griffin Luce learned from his grandfather Don [Buffalo Hockey Beat]
- Jakob Chychrun would be perfect fit for the Sabres [Today's Slapshot]
- Adam Benigni shared his three keys to success for the Sabres [WGRZ]/
Around The League
- Martin Jones made 44 saves as the Sharks forced Game 6 [TSN]