Sabres Links: Did Vanek come back too early, and what are the Sabres really lacking?
With Thomas Vanek's first game back being less than ideal, some are wondering if he came back from his injury too soon.
- Vanek claims he didn't rush back [WGR 550]
- Michael Purinton gives his take on the tanking argument, with graphs! [Buffalo Wins]
- The Goose's Roost addresses "The Formula" [The Goose's Roost]
- Sabres missing something in the locker room [SabreNoise]
Around The League
- Canadiens re-sign Peter Budaj [TSN]
- Patrice Bergeron working out [CSN New England]
- Nicklas Grossmann out with concussion [NHL.com]