Sabres Links: Bailey sent down, Kane's lawyer waiting on update, McGinn contract update
Justin Bailey's time in Buffalo was short, but it will surely be memorable.
- Evander Kane's attorney said he's still waiting for an update on the police investigation [Buffalo News]
- Jamie McGinn said a new deal has to work for both sides [Buffalo Hockey Beat]
- Justin Bailey was returned to Rochester but hopes to be back soon [Buffalo News]
- Dan Catenacci returned to practice [Sabres.com]
- Sean McIndoe re-awarded last year's GM of the Year Award to Tim Murray [Sportsnet]