Buffalo Sabres Daily Links: How Does Vanek Stack Up?
Here's your daily discussion thread chock full o' Buffalo Sabres and NHL news, collected from around the internet for your viewing pleasure.
- Here's how Thomas Vanek compares to Bobby Ryan and Zach Parise. NSFW language. [Black & Blue & Gold]
- Here's to Patrick Kaleta, the local boy made good. [Sabre Noise]
- This is funny stuff - Ryan Miller demands to have a spiritual guru provide guidance during games. H/T to the folks at the Sabres reddit page for the link. [Real Hockey News]
- Team USA's National Junior Evaluation Camp continues, and the Sabres prospects invited continue to participate. [Sabres Prospects]
Around the NHL:
- NHL CBA talks are continuing, but the only new news is that everyone's being polite. [Globe & Mail]
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the Washington Capitals. [Puck Daddy]
- Are sponsor's logos coming to NHL sweaters in the near future? [SI.com]
- Tips on surviving a hockey-less summer. [Sunbelt Hockey]
- Pat Sajak photobombed a Sidney Crosby hockey card. [Deadspin]