Buffalo Sabres Daily Links: Heading West
After taking Sunday off, we’re back for another week.
Happy Monday. I’m not sure how many people actually read this - hello, if you are! - but I took Sunday off from the daily links post. Since there were no NHL games on Sunday, and everyone was focused on the Buffalo Bills game anyways, I figured I deserved a day off.
Now, we’re back for another week filled with hockey as the Sabres head west for some late-night games.
Buffalo Sabres Links
- Even in defeat, lots for Sabres to learn from tussle with pugnacious Panthers [TBN]
- Why the Sabres’ narrow loss to the Panthers ‘felt different’ for Buffalo [The Athletic] ($)/
- The ads are virtual, but for some NHL fans, the irritation is real [CBC]
- Are NHL teams gravitating towards ‘leadership groups’ to replace captains? [Sportsnet]
- Wilson on His Health, Mike Grier, Being Honored by Sharks [San Jose Hockey Now]
- How the digital game continues to change hockey media [The Hockey News]
- ASU hockey using new arena to gain respect in college hockey world [AZ Central]
- Mike Keenan to coach Italy’s men’s hockey team at 2026 Winter Olympics [NBC]/
Today’s NHL Games
- Ducks at Rangers, 7 pm
- Coyotes at Maple Leafs, 7 pm
- Panthers at Bruins, 7 pm
- Penguins at Canadiens, 7 pm
- Canucks at Capitals, 7 pm
- Kings at Red Wings, 7 pm
- Avalanche at Wild, 8 pm
- Jets at Stars, 8:30 pm
- Hurricanes at Kraken, 10 pm/