Buffalo Sabres Daily Links: Do Free Agents Fizzle With The Sabres?
Here's your daily discussion thread chock full o' Buffalo Sabres and NHL news, collected from around the internet for your viewing pleasure.
- In case you missed it yesterday, Rick Jeanneret will broadcast all 82 games next year for the Sabres. [Sabres.com]
- The second of a two-part series looks into why free agent acquisitions fail more often than succeed with the Sabres. [The Buffalo News]
- Will Mikhail Grigorenko be the impact player the Sabres have been longing for? [WGR]
- Griggy provides the Sabres with a unique opportunity. [Two In The Box]
- It's the glorious return of Buffalo Sabres: Where Are They Now? [DGWU Sports]
- Grading the 2012 Sabres Draft. [The Hockey Writers]
Around the NHL:
- Calgary traded for and then signed Dennis Wideman for, wait, that number can't be right. [NHL.com]
- Here's the NHLPA's strategy for their upcoming negotiations. [Chicago Tribune]
- Will the Oilers new coach help the team's young stars realize their potential? [Puck Daddy]
- These teams are on the short list to meet Justin Schultz. [TSN]
- The 10 best moments from this year's Hall of Fame inductees. [Backhand Shelf]
- Watch an awful human being trip a minor hockey player during a handshake line. [Puck Daddy]