- The Sabres placed Zach Bogosian on waivers yesterday. We’ll find out at noon today if he clears. [DBTB]
- Dylan Cozens continues to light up the WHL. He scored his second hat trick of the season last night for Lethbridge.
- Don’t forget about Arttu Ruotsalainen. He’s been excellent this season in Liiga and is a point per game player in the Finnish pro league. The 22-year-old has 12 goals and 35 points in 34 games for Ilves.
Arttu Ruotsalainen is the engine that powers the Ilves PP. Here he sees the target down on the ice and zips the pass right to it for the goal. He just added another PP helper moments ago as Ilves takes a 2-1 lead on KooKoo late 3rd. pic.twitter.com/bUKKg5t7HP— Kris Baker (@SabresProspects) February 14, 2020
- Zack Kassian was suspended seven games for kicking Erik Cernak on Thursday night. [Sportsnet]
- Jay Bouwmeester underwent a procedure after his cardiac incident on Thursday evening. [SLGT]
- The Colorado Avalanche and Los Angeles Kings meet tonight for their outdoor Stadium Series game at the Air Force Academy. [MHH]