The Buffalo Sabres officially announced their 2019-20 regular season schedule on Tuesday afternoon.
Of the 82 games this season, some understandably hold more importance than others.
The Sabres will open their home schedule on Saturday, October 5 against P.K. Subban, Jack Hughes and the New Jersey Devils.
Among the other schedule highlights:
- First West Coast road trip: October 16 at Anaheim, October 17 at Los Angeles and October 19 at San Jose.
- NHL Global Series in Sweden: November 8 vs. Tampa Bay and November 9 at Tampa Bay - both games will take place in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Black Friday in Buffalo: The Sabres host the Toronto Maple Leafs in a 4PM matchup.
- Champions in Buffalo: The Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues will be in Buffalo on December 10.
- New Years Eve: Buffalo hosts the Tampa Bay Lightning on December 31 at 7 PM.
- Regular season finale: Buffalo hosts Philadelphia on April 4 to close out the regular season.