One of the focus points for 2019 will be trying to get these Daily Links articles back out on a consistent basis. While they’re not necessarily difficult to put together, it’s hard to fit them in with the other content that is being working on.
I won’t promise these will be coming daily, but at least a few times a week will be the goal to start. You’ll also notice I’m mixing up the format slightly.
Hope you enjoy and help us out by voting on the poll at the bottom. We’re trying to figure out a cool new name for these posts going forward.
Today in Sabres Land
- Sabres will host the Minnesota Wild in the second game of their seven-game home stand. Remember how things went last time these two clubs met? [DBTB]
- The Philadelphia Flyers won their eighth straight over the Philadelphia Flyers to move within two points of the Sabres in the standings. [Broadstreet Hockey]
- Larry Brooks of the New York Post reports that the Florida Panthers are interested in acquiring goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky from the Columbus Blue Jackets in hopes of signing him to an extension. [1st Ohio Battery]
- Jack Roslovic, Carter Hart, and Mika Zibanejad were named the NHL’s three stars of the week. [NHL]
- Washington Capitals re-signed back up goaltender Pheonix Copley to a three-year, $3.3 million ($1.1 million AAV) extension. [Japers Rink]
- Brent Seabrook claims the Chicago Blackhawks have not asked him to waive his no-movement clause for a trade. [Sportsnet]
What should the new name of the links article be?
This poll is closed
The Outlet Pass
Top Shelf Links
Face Off Fodder