Jack: I'm coming back to Die By The Blade
Before anyone ever cared where I wrote stories, I was a blogger from Die By The Blade. It's where I walked. It's where I ran. It's where I cried. It's where I bled. It holds a special place in my heart. The readers there have seen me grow up. I sometimes feel like I'm their son. Their passion can be overwhelming. But it drives me. I want to give them hope when I can. I want to inspire them when I can. My relationship with Die By the Blade is bigger than writing. I didn't realize that four years ago. I do now.
At Die By The Blade, nothing is given. Everything is earned. You work for what you have.
I'm ready to accept the challenge. I'm coming home.
- Jimmy Vesey watch came to an end yesterday, as he signed with the New York Rangers [TSN]
- The Vesey trade was still the right decision for the Sabres [Buffalo Wins]
- Hamilton: Murray shouldn't be ripped for the Vesey trade [WGR 550]
- Sports Illustrated ranks Rasmus Ristolainen as the 19th best No. 1 defenseman [SI.com]
- Luke Fox listed Ristolainen among the top RFAs still unsigned [Sportsnet]
- The Bisons wore special Miracle on Ice jerseys in their game against Rochester last night [Sportslogos.net]