Here's your daily discussion thread chock full o' Buffalo Sabres and NHL news, collected from around the internet for your viewing pleasure.
- The ever increasing hilarity behind the attention given to fake insider accounts [Black, Blue, and Gold]
- Sabres fans just want hockey on time [Sabre Noise]
- If you're in the Rochester area today, the Americans Streetfest is going on [Amerks]
- Do the NHL owners actually know what they are doing? [Dallas Morning News]
- More snags on the road to a sale in Glendale [Pro Hockey Talk]
- "We do have fans that we ought to be taking into consideration, and that's a judgment that everybody will have to make when they try to come to those conclusions," At least Donald Fehr is saying all the right things [National Post]
- Good news, Nail Yakupov doesn't have a leg infection. Bad news, he still fell off a treadmill [Edmonton Sun]