We're done with the second week of the Buffalo Sabres Pick n' Mix challenge.. and what a week it was, with each round seeing a different winner, and no less than two bingos! We had fourteen contestants last week, and the title was hotly contested to the end.
In first place we have a tie, with FloridaBuffalo & FrankReichRevolution both scoring twelve points, and Die By The Blade editor-in-chief Zach coming in next with eleven. FrankReichRevolution hit the bingo in the game against the Boston Bruins, and last night buzzin scored against the Ottawa Senators. Here are last week's picks, and the scoring spreadsheet.
Keep it here for this week's game.. all you need to win is your hockey brain!
The Sabres get to enjoy home comforts this week with two games at the FN Center before they make the trip down south to play the two Florida teams. This week's schedule for the Pick n' Mix game has three games:
We will need you to make the following picks -
1) winning team [W] in each game = H or V
2) goals [G] over/under in each game (based on an O/U of 5.5 goals) = O or U
3) powerplay goals [PPG] over/under in each game (based on an O/U of 1.5 goals) = O or U
4) scorer of the game-winning goal [GWG] (this includes a shootout winner)
5) penalty minutes [PIM] over/under in each game (based on an O/U of 20 PIM) = O or U
Scoring is simple, one point for each correct answer per game, a max of five per game. You can submit your answers in the comments section of this post, in the form of (for example) -
H O O Ehrhoff O
H U U Foligno U
V O U Hodgson U
Don't forget to get your picks in.. remember, if you don't play, you can't win!