With the Buffalo Sabres loss to the Montreal Canadiens on Friday night. there were a lot of words like embarrassed and disappointed thrown around in the locker room after the game. With all of that being said, we present our own disappointing set of links this morning.
- If you had been living under a rock for a while, MSG and TWC finally resolved their dispute [NY Times]
- Kate, like most fans I imagine, has started the stopwatch on the Ted Black/Terry Pegula pairing [The Willful Caboose]
- Chicago, like almost every NHL franchise, wants to host the all-star game [ESPN Chicago]
- Eric Boulton and George Parros fought last night and Boulton was slightly annoyed that the linesmen stopped the fight early. What he didn't realize was that we could see his skull [Pro Hockey Talk]
- The Canadiens made a deal with Nashville prior to the game vs. the Sabres which sent Hal Gill and a conditional 5th round pick for Blake Geoffrion, Robert Slaney, and a 2nd round pick [Puck Daddy]
- There should be no pressure on Geoffrion at all right? [Edmonton Journal]