Here are your Buffalo Sabres morning links, served up hot and juicy for your viewing pleasure.
- A practice update from yesterday, including a line of Gerbe-Ennis-Vanek destined to be known as the Mini-van line (thanks to Channel 4's Paul Peck for that one.) [Sabres Edge]
- In Buffalo, hockey is still alive (barely) in the old Broadway Auditorium. [NY Times] ... Unfortunately, the Sabres playoff hopes are also just barely alive. [The Ruff Writers, Buffalo Sabres Nation]
- The Habs are bad at being bad. [Eyes on the Prize]
- Teemu Selanne is really good at hockey. Like 656 goals good. [NHL.com]
- Watch one of the wierdest goals you'll ever see from the ECHL. [Puck Daddy]