As you may or may not have noticed, there was no daily roundup yesterday. I wasn't sure that anyone actually read them on Saturday so I skipped it to see the reaction. Did anyone actually miss them or should we skip doing them on Saturday?
- The Sabres have struggled against the Senators all season and that trend continued last night in Ottawa. BfloBlog has a message for the Sabres.
- Ryan at the Roost was speechless regarding the Sabres performance yesterday.
- Sabre Noise has their recap of the game yesterday as well.
- Sabres Prospects speculates that Phillip Gogulla could join the Portland Pirates for the stretch run.
Other Playoff Foes
- Pensburgh is looking for the Penguins second half star. I say Malkin but that's not any different than the first half of the season.
- Habs Eyes on the Prize does not like the way the Canadiens played against the Thrashers but they like the schedule the Habs have the rest of the season.
- Litter Box Cats take a look back at the win over St. Loius last night.
Around the NHL
- Mirtle has his traditional look at the playoff race for 90 points. The news isn't all bad for the Sabres but they need to start stringing together some wins.
- David Shoalts at the Globe and Mail takes a look at the GM meetings that will take place tommorrow.
- Terrace, B.C. will be the site of the next Hockeyville game. It was announced last night on HNIC.