|Buffalo Sabres (21-16-5)||Game # 43|| Chicago Blackhawks (23-10-7) |
| ||vs.|| |
|Date:||January 14, 2009 ||Location:||Chicago, IL |
|Time:||8:30 p.m. ET ||Arena:||United Center |
|TV:||MSG-B||SBN Affiliate/ Blogs||Second City Hockey|
I have been sick as a dog all day and cannot even bring myself to write a full scale open thread. I do plan on watching the game and I'll even be in the open thread.
Some things you may not know but should
- Maybe I'm just an idiot but I thought Chris Butler has been outstanding on the blue line but for some reason he will be in the Press Box while Teppo Numminen will be back on the ice.
- Tim Connolly will no longer be playing on the fourth line. Personally I don't think he should have ever been playing on the fourth line.
- Patrick Lalime will be making his first start since December 26 against the Washington Capitals.
- The Sabres have won four of their last five games.
- Don't forget your SPG Picks.
|2008 - Patrick Lalime||9||486||2||5||1||1||25||3.09||230||205||.891||0|
|2008 - Cristobal Huet||20||1152||10||7||3||2||47||2.45||549||502||.914||2|