I thought it might be fun to throw a few numbers out and see what comes to mind. I'll share my thoughts first and feel free to add your own in the comments.
- 0- Number of power play goals allowed by the Sabres in their first three games of the season
- 1- Number of goals the Sabres have allowed in each of their first three games.
- 2- Thomas Vanek stats: The number of shorthanded goals he has scored in the past two games (ironically enough the number scored in his career)...Number of games in a row that he has scored two goals.
- 3- The number of shots on goal the Rangers had in the first period of the Sabres 3-1 victory on Wednesday.
- 4- Number of blocked shots by Andrej Sekera in the victory over the Rangers.
- 5- Number of power play goals scored by the Sabres in their last two games
- 6- Number of shots on goal by Jason Pominville through three games this season.
- 7- Number of penalty minutes for Andrew Peters in the first three games.
- 11- Number of goals scored by the Sabres this season.