New Jersey Devils (15-14-9)(15-17-6) vs.
Puck Drop - 7:30pm - First Niagara Center - Buffalo, NY
TV - NBCSN | Radio - WGR 550-AM
SBN Devils Blog - In Lou We Trust (Please play nice if you're going to visit.)
News and Notes
- Five Buffalo Sabres are riding point streaks heading into tonight's game, but none are more than two games. Kevin Porter, Adam Pardy, Steve Ott, Brian Flynn, and Mark Pysyk all had points in the last two games. Ott's streak is a goal streak with two in his last two games.
- Ilya Kovalchuk will be out of the lineup for the Devils as he suffered a shoulder injury on March 23rd against the Panthers. In the two games these two teams have played this year, he had two assists.
- Adam Henrique has had a goal in each of the games thus far in the season series. Henrique has 10 goals on 33 games this season.
- The Sabres are six points behind the 8th place New York Islanders who are idle tonight. The Devils are three points ahead of the Sabres. Not that the playoff hunt means much of anything because the Sabres are going to have to go 9-1 at worst to have a shot at a playoff spot.
- With that said, April is the best month for the Sabres since the lockout. The team has a .679 winning percentage in 39 games.