Some of you have read this before, some of you haven't. For those who haven't, Sabres Pick n' Mix is your chance to play some fantasy hockey right here, with no cheatsheets, pencils or calculators needed.
This is how the game is played - before the beginning of each gameweek (starting on Sundays), there will be a post similar to this one outlining the Sabres' schedule for the week.
We will need you to come up with the following picks -
1) winning team [W] in each game = H or V
2) goals [G] over/under in each game (based on an O/U of 5.5 goals) = O or U
3) powerplay goals [PPG] over/under in each game (based on an O/U of 1.5 goals) = O or U
4) scorer of the game-winning goal [GWG] (this includes a shootout winner)
5) penalty minutes [PIM] over/under in each game (based on an O/U of 20 PIM) = O or U
Scoring is simple, one point for each correct answer per game, a max of five per game. You can submit your answers in the comments section of this post, in the form of (for example) -
H U U Ennis O
H O O Karlsson O
V O O Marchand O
It's that easy! The game will close before puckdrop of the first game of the week, so we'll need all your week's picks in before that. This will be season-long, so make sure you don't miss a week!