The rookie maintains his stranglehold on the picks competition - where did all the wily ol' Sabres fans disappear? predator007 is kicking your collective rear-ends, what are you going to do about it? For a start, get your picks in before the Tuesday evening game at the Lightning. Here's the scoring spreadsheet.
It's never too late to play, and consistency is the key, so make sure you come back and get your picks in. Show us your hockey smarts and how well you know the Sabres and their opponents. You can play some fantasy hockey right here, with no cheatsheets, pencils or calculators needed.
This is how the game is played - before the beginning of each gameweek (starting on Sundays), there will be a post similar to this one outlining the Sabres' schedule for the week.
We will need you to come up with the following picks -
- winning team [W] in each game = H or V
- goals [G] over/under in each game (based on an O/U of 5.5 goals) = O or U
- powerplay goals [PPG] over/under in each game (based on an O/U of 1.5 goals) = O or U
- scorer of the game-winning goal [GWG] (this includes a shootout winner)
- penalty minutes [PIM] over/under in each game (based on an O/U of 20 PIM) = O or U
Scoring is simple, one point for each correct answer per game, a max of five per game. You can submit your answers in the comments section of this post, in the form of (for example) -
H O O Stamkos O
H O U Campbell O
V U O Henrique U
It's that easy! The game will close before puckdrop of the first game of the week, so we'll need all your week's picks in before that. This will be season-long, so make sure you don't miss a week!