(5-17-1) at Philadelphia Flyers (8-10-2)
Puck Drop - 7:00pm EST - Wells Fargo Center - Philadelphia, PA
TV - MSG, Bell, CSN-PH | Radio - WGR 550-AM
SBNation Flyers Blog - Broad Street Hockey
1. New guys. Adam and McNabb. How they gonna do?
2. Will the Sabres regret scratching three of their top young players tonight in Pysyk, Flynn, and Tropp?
No one really seems to know why the Sabres scratch anyone these days, because today they're scratching Mark Pysyk, Brian Flynn, and Corey Tropp, three of the hardest working, highest puck-possessing players on a squad that preaches hard work and puck possession but usually fails miserably.
In their place are Adam, McNabb, and (drumroll) Grigorenko, who apparently has been badgering interim coach Ted Nolan the past few practices about being a healthy scratch. This will be Grigo's first chance to play under the new head coach, so he better come out of the gate fired up tonight.
3. Will any dumb Ray Emery-related stuff happen tonight?
Projected BUF Lines
Goal: Ryan Miller
Scratches/Injuries/Suspensions: Tropp, Flynn, Pysyk
Projected PHI Lines
Hartnell - Giroux - Voracek
Schenn - Lecavalier - Simmonds
Read - Couturier - Downie
Rinaldo - Hall - Rosehill
Timonen - Coburn
Grossmann - Streit
Schenn - Gustafsson
More from Die By The Blade:
- Sabres announce third jersey schedule, will debut on Sunday 11/25
- Sabres Links: Adam and McNabb to make season debuts, Sabres in talks with Benning, Rochester returns to Buffalo
- Blues vs. Sabres Recap: Relentless Blues Overmatch Sabres
- Sabres Roster Changes - Three to Rochester, One to London
- Grigorenko to be sent back to Quebec, according to reports