Mike Weber is praying to avoid a lockout. The man's got bills to pay!
Here's your daily discussion thread chock full o'and NHL news, collected from around the internet for your viewing pleasure.
- Are the NHL talks this weeks nothing more than a prelude to a lockout? [The Buffalo News]
- A recap of the Sabres fifth annual alumni golf tournament. [Sabres.com]
Around the NHL:
- The NHL and NHLPA are only about a billion dollars apart. So this should go well. [Globe & Mail]
- The NHL knows a lockout is coming, and it really doesn't matter who's to blame. [SB Nation]
- GMs would be smarter to wait for a new deal to sign their RFAs. [THN]
- A funny piece on where to find different players during the lockout. [The Puck Stops Here]