The gap in negotiations looks something like this sign.
Here's your daily discussion thread chock full o'and NHL news, collected from around the internet for your viewing pleasure.
- It's one month until doomsday for the NHL. [The Hosers]
- The Sabres Foundation teamed up with Perry's Ice Cream to offer a Day of Caring, giving out school supplies to 4,000 disadvantaged students. [Sabres.com]
Around the NHL:
- There's still a gap in economics between the players and owners. [NHL.com]
- Gary Bettman is poking holes in the good feelings engendered by the NHLPA CBA offer. [Puck Daddy]
- What will the NHL Network do if there's no hockey next year? [SB Nation]
- THN's reverse season preview has reached No. 9 and we still haven't seen the Sabres, which means the publication expects them to be a playoff team! [THN]