I always thought Hockeyy Insiderr was Robyn Regehr, just making up stuff in the summer 'cuz he was bored.
Here's your daily discussion thread chock full o'and NHL news, collected from around the internet for your viewing pleasure.
- Remember Hockeyy Insiderr, the Twitter phenomenon of the 2012 free agency period? There's a good chance he's a 17-year old kid. [Deadspin]
- Joe and Brandon debate whether the Bills or Sabres will be the better Buffalo team this year. [Buffalo Wins]
- The Sabres recently got involved with the Kids Escaping Drugs charity. [Sabres.com Video]
Around the NHL:
- CBA talks are progressing in terms of player discipline. [SI.com]
- How's Gary Bettman been doing since the last lockout? Well, his salary has doubled. [SB Nation]
- The neutral zone holds the secrets to all the mysteries of the universe. [Backhand Shelf]