Turns out this guy has some sweet offensive moves. Who knew he was more than just a hitting, work-out machine?
Here's your daily discussion thread chock full o' Buffalo Sabres and NHL news, collected from around the internet for your viewing pleasure.
- A recap of the blue and gold scrimmage. [Sabres.com, Sabres Prsopects]
- Darcy Regier and Lindy Ruff said that Derek Roy could have played this season without shoulder surgery. [The Buffalo News]
- Regier on the stagnant trade market. [WGR]
- Analyzing the remaining free agents. [The Hosers]
Around the NHL:
- Cam Janssen of the New Jersey Devils goes on a radio show and insults gays, fat chicks, and the Kings. [SB Nation]
- And then he immediately apologized for it. [Puck Daddy]
- Teemu Selanne is back with the Ducks for one more year. [NHL.com]
- With Teemu returning, who will be the best player over 40 next year? [ESPN]