Bad season? No. Half-season, well.....
Here's your daily dose of Buffalo Sabres and NHL news, collected from the biggest tubes on the internet for your viewing pleasure.
- Did Ryan Miller really have a bad season? [The Hockey Writers]
- Rick Jeanneret was humbled by the honor of being inducted into the Greater Buffalo Sports HOF. [Sabres.com, WGR]
- What the heck is up with Sabres bloggers these days? First it was Bake's incredible draft preview, now The Hosers has a 55-page law review style supplemental discipline proposal. [The Hosers]
- The NHL has some celebs for their annual awards ceremony. [Two In The Box]
NHL Playoff News:
- Hey, Jersey actually won a game! [NHL.com]
- The Kings were stung by the Stanley Cup buzz. [ESPN]
- Adam Henrique comes through in the playoffs again. [NHL.com]
- We want the Cup!(cakes) [Backhand Shelf]
Around the NHL:
- Are the Flyers closing in on a deal with Jaromir Jagr? [Puck Daddy]
- Sidney Crosby wants a seven-year extension. So he can rack up seven more concussions, presumably. [SB Nation]
- The Predators have no desire to bring back the enigmatic Alexander Radulov. [Puck Daddy]