Wait, what does this thing do again?
Here's your daily dose of Buffalo Sabres and NHL news, collected from the biggest tubes on the internet for your viewing pleasure.
- Paul Hamilton's report on the NHL Combine wrapping up. [WGR]
- The draft is extremely important to the Sabres as most of their team is made up of homegrown players. [Sabre Noise]
- The Sabres have neglected to re-sign Steven Shipley, Greg Sutch, and Cedrick Henley, all 2010 draft picks. [Sabres Prospects, Sabres Edge]
- Arctic Ice Hockey has mock'd the Sabres #12 selection, and it's my favorite name in the first round: Zegmus Girgensons. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
NHL Playoff News:
- Henrik Tallinder is ready to go for the Devils. [NHL.com]
- The development of Dustin Brown into a star player and leader has helped the Kings get to where they are. [ESPN]
- It's going to be very tough for the Devils to come back down 2-0. [Globe & Mail]
- Who Has The Better Playoff Beards, The Kings Or Devils? [SB Nation]
Around the NHL:
- Tim Thomas announced on Facebook that he'll be stepping away from hockey for a year. [Puck Daddy]
- NHL CBA Talks Set To Begin Soon; Salary Cap Temporarily Set At $70.3 Million. [SB Nation]
- Big-market success is helping the NHL become relevant again. [Buffalo Wins]