Does it make sense to trade a player simply because his value is highest, and he's still a bit unproven?
Here's your daily discussion thread chock full o' Buffalo Sabres and NHL news, collected from around the internet for your viewing pleasure.
- Matthew Coller argues that the time to trade Tyler Ennis is now. [WGR]
- Is Grigorenko the Next Malkin or Zagrapan? [Trending Buffalo]
- Joe is encouraging some discretion with the Sabres draft. [Buffalo Wins]
- Grading the Amerks roster. [Let's Go Amerks]
- The Sabres representative to he NHLPA is Brad Boyes. [Sabre Noise]
Around the NHL:
- Two big signings yesterday - Sidney Crosby signed a 12 year, $104 million contract [NHL.com] and Jonathan Quick signed one for 10 years for $58 million. [NHL.com]
- Two small signings as well - Tuuka Rask signed a one year deal with Boston [NHL.com] while Hal Gill signed for two with Nashville. [NHL.com]
- Looks like the cap next season will be $70.2 million. [Puck Daddy]
- Free agency rumblings. [ESPN]
- Here are the best draft picks by round. [THN]
- The full 31 player NHLPA committee. [Globe & Mail]