Gary Bettman praised Sabres fans for having both the most unique and most tasteful dance moves in the NHL.
Here's your daily dose of Buffalo Sabres and NHL news, wrangled from the furthest tubes on the internet for your viewing pleasure.
- NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman made a special point to praise Buffalo hockey fans yesterday. [Sabres Edge]
- What the Stanley Cup Finals mean for the Sabres. [Buffalo Wins]
- NHL Combine news and notes. [Sabres.com]
- The Sabres are holding an interesting Game of the Year vote on their website. [Sabres.com]
NHL Playoff News:
- LA just refuse to lose on the road this postseason. [ESPN]
- Despite the loss, the Devils can take some positives out of Game One. [TSN]
- A tale of two goaltenders. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... [Globe & Mail]
Around the NHL:
- A look back at some crazy Lidstrom numbers. [ESPN]
- The NHL has promised to evaluate its obstruction standard this summer among other things as they invite coaches, players, and GMs to a special summit that will be held in place of their R&D Camp. [THN, Puck Daddy, Globe & Mail]