If you look up the definition of "Earning Your Salary" in the dictionary, this man's picture is not there.
The Rochester Americans will face off against the Marlies in Game Two of their playoff series tonight, while the Sabres continue to sit at home on the couch.
- A preview of Game Two. [Sabres.com]
- A nice long read on which Sabres earned their coin based on Goals Versus Salary and Goals Versus Threshold. [The Hosers]
- Sabres expected to be shut out of awards as Hodgson fails to make cut for top rookie. [Sabres Edge]
NHL Playoff News:
- The Predators have made their Stanley Cup statement with their elimination of the Wings. [Puck Daddy]
- An amazing interpretation of the NHL's playoff violence thanks to Taiwanese animation. [SB Nation]
Around the NHL:
- Thanks to the You Can Play campaign, the NHL is that much closer to having its first openly gay player. [THN]
- Is it possible to write an algorithm to correct supplemental discipline? [Backhand Shelf]