Hockey Hugs for good luck!
The Buffalo Sabres need plenty of help over the next week, starting tonight with Tampa Bay defeating Washington.
- Humpty Dumpty has fallen over again. [WGR]
- This season has been a heck of a ride no matter how it turns out. [BSN]
- With the actual Sabres not looking so hot, let's check in with the baby Sabres. [Sabres Prospects]
- The playoff race in the West is even crazier than the East. [The Buffalo News]
- Who was supposed to be in the NHL's basement at the start of the season? [Backhand Shelf]
- Adrian Dater gives out some fake awards. [SI.com]