These two guys certainly had some things to say yesterday.
The lockers are empty, the players are gone, but the stories are still trickling out - today we've got more stories from the Buffalo Sabres final interview day. Also, since the hockey rhetoric will be flying during the playoffs and the links will be plentiful, we're going to temporarily go back to the "Sabres links before the break, around the NHL after the break" format until the playoffs end, just to keep these posts manageable on the front page.
- As they part ways for the summer, the Sabres share the blame for a wasted season amongst themselves. [The Buffalo News]
- A good recap of quotes from almost every player. [Sabres.com]
- BUCKY ALERT! The same cast for the Sabres ends in the same result. [The Buffalo News]
- Want to hop on a bandwagon for the postseason? Here's a handy guide explain why you should root for each team. [The Active Stick]
- While you're watching, here are the top 10 story lines to follow in the playoffs. [Puck Daddy]
- Who's got the biggest playoff home ice advantage? [ESPN]
Other NHL News
- The draft lottery is tonight, and the Sabres have a 1.1% chance of winning - depending on how things go Buffalo could pick anywhere from eighth to thirteenth. [SB Nation]
- Puck Daddy honors the worst of the NHL season, and luckily the Sabres only received one award. Oh wait, it's for Most Disappointing Team. [Puck Daddy]
- SI's take on regular season awards. [SI.com]
- Since there likely won't be any Sabres news to talk about until the draft, here's the final prospect rankings from Central Scouting. [NHL.com]