Ville Leino beardless is not the Ville Leino I want on my team. Actually, I'm not sure I want any Ville Leino on my team.
The Buffalo Sabres fell to the Boston Bruins last night by a final of 3-1 thanks to an anemic offense and some ill-timed turnovers.
-A recap of the horror. [Sabres.com, NHL.com, The Buffalo News, WGR, SB Nation]
- A report on Jonas Enroth's night [WGR] and a story about how Cory Tropp wants to stay put. [The Buffalo News]
- Some thoughts on a fairly boring game. [The Hosers]
- How Derek Roy has turned Vanek and Pominville cold. [The Puck Stops Here]
- Some cool Sabres Photoshops for your wallpaper pleasure. [The Compass]
- A year after the vicious hit by Zdeno Chara, Max Pacioretty is even better. [Globe & Mail]
- The Columbus Blue Jackets offered to change your Jeff Carter jersey nameplate to a Jack Johnson one last night. [Puck Daddy]
- A nice story on the importance of the Minnesota High School hockey tournament. [SB Nation]
- Thanks to the concussion epidemic, the movie Goon is a relic upon arrival. [SI.com]
- There are come weird Sidney Crosby collectibles out there. [Puck Daddy]
- Tom Hanks gets caught on the dance cam in LA. [NHL.com]