The Buffalo Sabres season is winding down, with just ten games left to go including tonight at Tampa Bay. Saturday's game against Florida was a Pick n' Mix nightmare and resulted in a close finish. We had no bingos all week long, and 3pts carried the win in the last two games. We had fifteen contestants last time around, and hopefully more this week. Here are last week's picks, and the scoring spreadsheet.
The overall winner was a tie once again, with bstoos and yours truly Calvin taking the win with just 9pts. There was a whole host of people in second with 8pts: BillsFanSanDiego619, BillsThickNThin, Ubiquitous and kitaman27. Well played all, and keep it here for this week's game.
The Sabres have a four game slate this week, playing in Tampa tonight before coming home for a game against Montreal on Wednesday. Friday they travel to New York City for a game at Madison Square Garden before returning home to host Minnesota on Saturday.
We will need you to make the following picks -
1) winning team [W] in each game = H or V
2) goals [G] over/under in each game (based on an O/U of 5.5 goals) = O or U
3) powerplay goals [PPG] over/under in each game (based on an O/U of 1.5 goals) = O or U
4) scorer of the game-winning goal [GWG] (this includes a shootout winner)
5) penalty minutes [PIM] over/under in each game (based on an O/U of 20 PIM) = O or U
Scoring is simple, one point for each correct answer per game, a max of five per game. You can submit your answers in the comments section of this post, in the form of (for example) -
H O O Hedman O
H U U Foligno U
V O U Hodgson U
H U O Ennis O
Don't forget to get your picks in.. remember, if you don't play, you can't win! Also, if you miss getting your picks in before tonight's game, go ahead and send in the picks for the remaining games anyways.