This is not the kind of leap we had in mind, kid.
The Buffalo Sabres flushed a point down the toilet yesterday when they allowed the Colorado Avalanche to tie the game with two seconds left, and eventually lost in the shootout.
- Recaps of last night's game. [Sabres.com, NHL.com, The Buffalo News, WGR, 3MI, Mile High Hockey]
- Marcus Foligno had himself a night. [The Buffalo News] And Tyler Ennis continues to play well. [WGR]
- Apparently last night was the final night for the Sabres current third jerseys. According to Mike Harrington, they won't ever be worn again. [Twitter]
- The Sabres and Canadiens view the Myers suspensions differently. Surprise. [Faceoff.com]
- What's behind the Sabres turnaround? [Puck Daddy]
- Hybrid icing. Yes, no? [SB Nation]
- What's gonna happen with the CBA this summer? [ESPN]
- There will be no games in Europe next year. [Globe & Mail]
- Saku Koivu has played in 1,000 games, which is 1,000 games more than I've ever played. [The Gazette]