Sorry ref, but nobody gets in the way of RoboTropp.
The Buffalo Sabres will face their Western Conference doppelganger in the Colorado Avalanche tonight. Both teams are fighting for a playoff spot, and the Sabres will have to win tonight without the recently suspended Tyler Myers.
- An interview with the Buffaslug creator. [Puck Daddy]
- A Systems Analyst post about how the Sabres coverage broke down in the final seconds of regulation against Montreal. [Backhand Shelf]
- "How often do we see a team go up a goal or two before backing into a defensive shell and just weathering the storm until the game is over? Or Vice versa?" A statistical analysis. [The Hosers]
- Brian Duff's take on the happenings of the rest of the league. [Sabres.com]
- The "ringette line" intrigues the general managers enough that they want to try it in the American Hockey League next season. [Puck Daddy]