We change the format of the links for the first time in a year or so and the Sabres beat Boston 6-0? I guess we'll keep changing things up then, and taking all the credit.
- In case you missed it last night, the Sabres absolutely clobbered the Boston Bruins by the score of 6-0. [Sabres.com, The Buffalo News, WGR, Boston Globe] ...and they even impressed Bucky. [The Buffalo News]
- Lindy Ruff enjoyed his time in the press box, and even cracked a few jokes. [Sabres Edge]
- The Miller boys (Ryan and Drew) are the first brothers to record a shutout and score the GWG in the same night since the Espositos back in 1973. [NHL.com] ....but Ryan admits he got the benefit of the doubt on a questrionable goalie interference call [Puck Daddy]
- Trade options for the Sabres, both coming and going. [The Puck Stops Here]
- The Sabres might drop their third jersey and go with a new, black one? Please no. [icethetics]
- Should the NHL be keeping more stats? [SI.com]