after watching a few games from the sabres prospect i have come to these conclusions.
1. luke adam was the best player on the ice and will be a good sabre
2. zach kassian still looks like a good minor league player. good hands, ok speed, ok position. for a big guy he loses alot of battles for lose pucks. he has potential but i would no longer be upset if we used him in a trade to sweeten a deal.
3. corey tropp is a animal. he plays the way i want kassian to play. hits, fights, scores and dominates.
4. marcus foligno had some great shifts mixed with some bad shifts. he was invisible for a few shifts on the top line and then bam he would throw a big hit , intercept a pass and score a goal.
5. Brayden mcnabb is a big boy and he is certainly not afraid to throw big hits but the guy is almost a statue out there. the guy gets burned almost every shift. waaaaayyy too slow in my opinion.
6. alex biega looks like he's our top defenceman.
7. mark pysyk.... well.... i didnt really notice him much.
8. jerome gauthier-leduc held his own out there.
these are just my opinions from watching them play in the prospect tourney. i would like to hear what others thought about our prospects.