- We cannot gain entry to the opponents zone
- We give up entry to our zone way too easily
- We dont drive to the net, we get pushed to the outside
- Ennis is going to be a really good hockey player, I hope he can find a scoring touch
- Patrick Lalime....uh yea
- I see an improved effort...unfortunately same results
- Our D-men are really slow and take horrible angles
Ok I am done ranting...thank you for your time. Hopefully some of you have been seeing the same thing as me...glad I bought NHL Center Ice to watch the Sabres...GO SABRES let's turn this around.