- The Roost has a more complete writeup of the game from Tuesday.
- First Time Caller, Long Time Listener has some thoughts on how the Sabres are playing and where they could be heading.
- Heather over at Top Shelf is not talking about hockey.
Other Playoff Foes
- Canes Country has the recap of the Blackhawks/Hurricanes game yesterday.
- Hawks credit their fans in leading them to their shootout win last night.
- Scott Morrison has some thoughts about Guy Carbonneau and how the Habs let him down.
- Miroslav Satan is actually reporting to the Baby Penguins.
- Pensburgh has a look at all of the teams in the layoff hunt.
- Tonight is Zednik's first game back in Buffalo after that horrendous accident last season.
- The Panthers are trying to assure that the BankAtlantic Center is full during the playoffs.
- The Rangers are worrying that Lundqvist's illness may linger for longer.
- Larry Brooks from the Post want the refs to give Avery a break and actually let him play.
Around the Rest of the League
- Don Cherry says that he's an easy target. And the sun rises in the east.
- The Puck Stops Here evaluates what has happened to the Anaheim Ducks.
- Roy MacGregor from the Globe and Mail is upset that the GM's really didn't attack fighting more.
- Ex-Oilers owner Peter Pocklington was arrested in California yesterday.
Eastern Conference Standings
The standings didn't shift all that much with only one game in play. The Hurricanes gained a point due to their shootout loss to the Blackhawks last night.
|9. New York Rangers||76|
Moment of Zen