It's time to take a look at what other bloggers have to say about the state of the Sabres and the impressiveness of their win last night against the Leafs. Impressiveness? Is that even a word?
This is something I've tried to do in the past and it just became to difficult to get it done but I'm going to try and do it again. For the foreseeable future...it will be posted every Wednesday morning and usually earlier than what I am doing today. I would love to see this become a daily feature and a place to go for any Buffalo Sabres news but that will have to happen down the road.
We are all aware that the Sabres beat up on the Leafs last night but none of us can say it as eloquently as Ryan at Goose's Roost.
- We all loved "The Aud" as a place to see hockey games and most of still do. Thanks to the greatness of my wife and parents I will forever have a piece of "The Aud" to watch games in (Two Blue Seats). Kim at Sabres Chaser reflects back on "The Aud" while watching it crumble to the ground.
- CF Buffalo Sports takes a look at why the Sabres can't seem to figure out the Ottawa Senators. Very insightful information.
It is a slow day in the Buffalo blogosphere but that doesn't mean there is nothing to read. This a playoff race afterall and plenty of teams are still in the hunt. Let's take a look at what is going on with our playoff competition.
- We know this feeling all too well from last year. Pensburgh is hoping and praying that they get some help from the rest of the league and last night the Devils couldn't supply that help.
- I'm not sure what is going on with the Canadiens but I know that it's not good. Habs Eyes on the Prize tries their best to help us understand what is happening in Montreal.
- The Canes are reeling from another home loss and they paid tribute to Glen Wesley.
- Panthers fans are happy to have their team in the playoff race and they are ecstatic because of their 4-0 win over the New Jersey Devils. This is looking like the team we will be racing with down the stretch.